1. Start with the medicine cabinet. Flush away all expired prescription medications and any over the counter medicines more than 2 years old.
2. Organize your products by category into plastic (easy to wash) or wicker (attractive if out on display) bins:
- hair care
- bathing supplies
- nail care
- dental care
- skin care
- first aid
- meds-cold, tummy, allergy
3. Keep all purpose cleaner, window cleaner, and paper towels under the sink. Take just a few seconds to wipe down the sink and mirror before you leave for the day.
4. Remove all "reading material" from the bathroom. That's just plain old gross.